There are still some places available for the Ninth CETIS-TechDis Accessibility Special Interest Group (SIG) Meeting, which will be hosted by BECTA in Coventry on Thursday 9th December from 10.30 to approximately 16:00. There is no charge for attending the meeting and lunch will be provided.
The agenda will include:
- An Introduction to the IMS Accessibility Guidelines ? Sharon Perry, CETIS.
- A brief overview of the IMS Accessibility Guidelines.
- NLN Materials Project ? Andy Dudfield, BECTA.
- An overview of the NLN Materials Project
- Accessibility and BECTA - Adrian Higginbotham, BECTA.
- An introduction to BECTA’s wider reaching accessibility work.
- Is “Good Enough”, Good Enough? Creating an Authoring Tool with Built-in Accessibility Support - David Kraithman, University of Hertfordshire.
- The SMIRK program developed at the University of Hertfordshire will be demonstrated and related to standards and specifications on accessibility. SMIRK is a tool for capturing, producing and then sending audio-visual presentations over the internet.
- Time for discussion about relevant issues.
If you would like to attend, please complete the registration form.
CETIS-TechDis Accessibility Special Interest Group (SIG) Meeting
November 27, 2004
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.