Accessible Form Builder
This tool has been superceded by a newer and better one. No really, it's much nicer! By all means, you can use this old one, but we recommend you use the Quick Form Builder instead :)
Need help completing this form?
- If you want the form to be bound by a fieldset, type a title for it in the Form Legend field.
- Please enter all the form fields you want in the order that you want them by typing in the input label. Separate items by using return/carriage return (but not required after the last item in the list)
- Specify how do you want the input labels to appear (to the left of each input, or above)? If you choose 'To the left', the form will created in a two-column table
- If you want labels to appear above each input, how many columns do you want the table to have?
- Include title attribute in each input (will be generated automatically from field label)