1-day Introduction to Accessibility
The Usability Company is now offering a one-day Accessibility Training course. The course aims to cover the most important issues surrounding accessibility on the Internet and Intranet and help managers (or anyone responsible for website development/success) to gain a clear understanding of the digital accessible arena. Course objectives are to help the attendee to:
- make sense of web accessibility by aggregating and clarifying the current issues, guidelines and legislations
- gain a clear understanding of the digital accessible arena
- the key issues from a business, legal, technical and moral standpoint
- the key guidelines and real world examples of problems and solutions
- receive clear advice on implementing a simple, practical and effective approach to accessibility on the Internet and Intranet within organisations and projects
We’re not sure who’s actually taking the course, but if you’re interested, the next dates are 23 October 2003, 20 November 2003 and 16 December 2003.
2004 1 Day Courses In Sheffield
Added by Nigel.
If the above dates are no good to you and you’re close to Sheffield you could always try a course I will be delivering in 2004 (but forgot to post about).