The screencasts listed here are Accessify's own offerings on the topic, but there are lots of other great third party accessibility screencasts and videos that you may want to take a look at.
- How to Resize Text on Web Pages - a tutorial on how to use your browser's built-in controls to resize text, rather than rely on web developers adding resize widgets
- The benefits of label elements - a visual guide to the reasons why you should use the
labelelement in your markup to improve accessibility
How-to guides for Accessify's tools and Wizards
- Quick Form Builder - simplifies the process of building forms with all the necessary accessibility-related markup using a simple 4-step process
- Markup Maker - Takes a simple list of page
ids that you enter and converts it to a valid XHTML/HTML document. Now includes HTML5 support
- Quick Page Accessibility Tester - A favelet that does a raft of accessibilty checks on any page you care to try it on
- List-O-Matic - how to use this tool that lets you create list-based navigation styled with CSS
- Skip Navigation Builder - create skip navigation links that only appear for keyboard users (either sighted or non-sighted) but remain hidden for 'mousers'.