Oops. We weren't quite ready to release this page but a site-wide problem forced an early release of the new site design and build. This section is little more than a place-holder for now but will get updated soon. Follow accessify on Twitter if you would like to be notified when new content is added.
The screencasts listed here are Accessify's own offerings on the topic, but there are lots of other great third party accessibility screencasts and videos that you may want to take a look at.
- How to Resize Text on Web Pages - a tutorial on how to use your browser's built-in controls to resize text, rather than rely on web developers adding resize widgets
- The benefits of label elements - a visual guide to the reasons why you should use the
labelelement in your markup to improve accessibility
How-to guides for Accessify's tools and Wizards
- Quick Form Builder - simplifies the process of building forms with all the necessary accessibility-related markup using a simple 4-step process
- Markup Maker - Takes a simple list of page
ids that you enter and converts it to a valid XHTML/HTML document. Now includes HTML5 support
- Quick Page Accessibility Tester - A favelet that does a raft of accessibilty checks on any page you care to try it on
- List-O-Matic - how to use this tool that lets you create list-based navigation styled with CSS
- Skip Navigation Builder - create skip navigation links that only appear for keyboard users (either sighted or non-sighted) but remain hidden for 'mousers'.