- Updated Accessible Table Builder - Create an accessible table using
id attributes using a wizard to guide you through the process.
- Updated Quick Form Builder. A complete re-write/re-think of the old Accessible Form Builder tool. Give it a try!
- Easy YouTube caption creator. Takes the pain out of creating closed caption files for YouTube videos.
- Quick Page Accessibility Test. Here's a handly little tool that uses a bookmarklet/favelet to give a quick analysis of any web page, highlighting definite issues, warning about possible issues and also highlighting areas that could benefit from some ARIA enhancements.
- ARIA Slider Generator - Need a slider control? Use this tool to create a fully accessible, ARIA-compliant slider with your own settings,
- Pop-up Window Generator - Create pop-up windows that are accessible and search engine-friendly.
- Accessible Form Builder - Quickly create a form with CSS or table layout, including all
label elements simply by typing a list of fields that you need.
- Dreamweaver 4 Modifications - A selection of modified DreamWeaver 4 objects that offer better accessibility options, including
<acronym> tags and additions of
id attributes on other tags. The
<table> dialogue has also had a make-over, accepting a
General Developer Tools
- Markup Maker - Takes a simple list of page ids that you enter and converts it to a valid XHTML document. Now includes HTML5 support
- jQuery Function Builder - Quickly build scaffolding for numerous jQuery syntax functions (which will run on page load/ready)
- List-o-matic - Create CSS-styled navigation blocks based on unordered list
<li> items. Get your semantics on!
- Checkbox Maker - Converts a block of text into a series of checkboxes, with labels and all that jazz.
- Yes/No list creator - It's a tool for quickly generating accessible, XHTML-compliant yes/no radio button choices from a list.
- Insta-Select (Select List Generator) - An easy-to-use tool to quickly generate
- XFN (XHTML Friends Network) Link Creator - Build up XFN-friendly links for copying/pasting into a blog-roll or navigation menu.
- Acrobot - converts all your acronyms/abbreviations using the
- Response.Right - Save time converting large blocks of text/HTML to server-side write statements (such as PHP echo or ASP response.write) with this handy convertor.
- Quick Escape - Converts HTML to escaped characters suitable for pasting into form textarea inputs.